Siemens hearing instruments with tinnitus therapy feature.
Solutions for tinnitus
The tinnitus therapy feature in detail:
- Separate therapy signal generator
- Four pre-programmed therapy signals: white noise, pink noise, speech noise, and high-tone noise
- Individual fine-tuning of therapy signal program for up to 20 bands
- Three operating modes: microphone signal only, therapy signal function only, mixed mode
Learning to cope with tinnitus.
Cognitive-behavioral tinnitus training, for instance, is very promising. Your personal mindset and feelings play a decisive role in this method. Training sessions with varied content promote self-help. Training focuses on targeted information, an analysis of the person’s behavior, practical exercises, and positive experiences. Cognitive-behavioral tinnitus training focuses on the following aspects:
- Learning more
- Changing habits
- Relearning hearing
- Detailed explanation of the tinnitus symptom:
– fact and fiction
- Why is it so important not to listen to tinnitus, and what role is played by our emotions and inner feelings?
- What role does stress play concerning tinnitus?